¡Hola a [email protected]!

[email protected] al nuevo foro de coches.net. ¡Esperamos que os guste! :)

Si tenéis algún problema o sugerencia podéis comentarlo en este post

BMW M3 E30 Wagon

jpc96jpc96 MegaForero ✭✭✭
Hay que decir que este no ha quedado mal
wag171.jpg
In my view, one of the coolest things you can with an automobile is building it into something that could have been done from the factory but wasn’t. Fitting with this theme we have an incredible BMW that’s currently up for auction over on Ebay Motors.
wag161.jpg
What you are looking at is essentially an E30 BMW M3 Wagon, or M3 Touring in BMWspeak. BMW never produced a car like this of course, but that didn’t stop a BMW specialty shop out of Maplewood, New Jersey from creating their own “what if” version of the car.
wag41.jpg
The project began with a standard E30 Touring that needed a bit of restoration, but that was just part of the equation. Building your own E30 M3 Wagon is a bit more complicated than just ordering some afternarket parts and throwing them on.
wag51.jpg
In this case, a wrecked E30 M3 race car was sourced with its body parts to be given a second life as part of the wagon build.
wag61.jpg
The parts that couldn’t be used from the donor car were a mix of new BMW OEM parts and others that were custom fabricated.
wag71.jpg
Here’s a view of the M3′s signature wide fenders being worked on to the Touring body.
wag81.jpg
Getting the coupe’s fenders to fit properly with the rear doors doesn’t look like an easy task, but these guys pulled it off very well. You can see that the door handles have been relocated higher to make them functional.
wag91.jpg
As the bodywork continues, the car begins to look more and more like the E30 M3 Touring that never was.
wag151.jpg
With the paint and bodywork complete the car really comes to life. According to the ad, the only real stock parts remaining are the side windows.
wag101.jpg
Once the car had been made to look like an M3, the powertrain had to be updated to match. The engine is an S50B30 from a European-spec E36 M3 mated to a 5-speed transmission with a 3:46 **** in the rear.
wag21.jpg
The engine bay has also been tucked and shaved for an extra clean look.
wag131.jpg
Naturally, the suspension and brakes were upgraded as well – and the set of 17″ BBS Style 5 wheels are pretty much the perfect match for this build.
wag121.jpg
Among the custom work done in the interior are seats done in cork leather, custom instruments and a fully upgraded audio system.
wag31.jpg
The end result is a car that is literally one of a kind. It looks great, it performs well, and is as unique as it gets.
wag19.jpg

Miembro nº1 y FUNDADOR del grupo JPC Motor Co. , el diseño es muy importante.
Miembro nº 16 del grupo yo tampoco me entero de na como rover75

Comentarios

• WrathchildWrathchild MegaForero
    el motor es e36, e46 o e34??

mola image
    30mpisz.jpg

10py4hv.jpg
  • jpc96jpc96 MegaForero ✭✭✭
    No se porque la letra ha salido en blanco... image

The engine is an S50B30 from a European-spec E36 M3 mated to a 5-speed transmission with a 3:46 **** in the rear.

Miembro nº1 y FUNDADOR del grupo JPC Motor Co. , el diseño es muy importante.
    Miembro nº 16 del grupo yo tampoco me entero de na como rover75
  • KillerKiller MegaForero ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me encantan esas BBS
    oqu6.pngsabadell-girona-o.gif
    image.php?u=99308&dateline=1353753371
  • antonioF40antonioF40 MegaForero ✭✭✭
    no he podido dejar de mirar el evolution blanco de detras. ese si que es uno de mis favoritos. la ranchera en un reportaje fotografico sin el evo me hubiera triunfado
  • ecotececotec MegaForero ✭✭✭✭
    antonioF40 escribió : »
    no he podido dejar de mirar el evolution blanco de detras. ese si que es uno de mis favoritos. la ranchera en un reportaje fotografico sin el evo me hubiera triunfado

A mí también se me han ido los ojos hacia detrás de la foto.
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38330&dateline=1373141763
  • KinuiKinui MegaForero ✭✭✭
    Ufff.. a mí me han gustado mucho los dos.

JPC... ¿y una versión de ese wagon... en compacto? ¿en tres o cinco puertas y el tamaño de un Golf?...

Molaría image.
    "Recuerda siempre que eres único, como todos los demás"

82os2yw119c4.jpg

Deja un comentario

NegritaCursivaTacharLista ordenadaLista sin ordenar
Emoticonos
Imagen
Alinear a la izquierdaCentrarAlinear a la derechaEnciende/apaga vista HTMLActivar/desactivar la página enteraEncender/apagar las luces
Sube imagen o archivo